As we deliver projects at the heart of local communities, Balfour Beatty’s Procurement Strategy sets out how our supply chain partners can help deliver our five values of Lean, Expert, Trusted, Safe and Sustainable, making it clear what we expect of those who we work with and what we hold ourselves accountable to. It has six principles:
- Become the customer of choice for the best of the supply chain by being easy to do business with.
- Ensure that we have the right, skilled people for the job, a strong talent pipeline and that we provide an environment where they excel.
- Put in place processes that work, are compliant and transparent, making the best use of technology to deliver for our business and for our supply chain partners.
- Mitigate and manage risk through early and closer integration with our supply chain partners
- Work together to identify market risks and sharing forecasts that enable early commitment and investment where it is needed.
- Keep safety and wellbeing at the forefront of all that we do. It underpins every relationship, transaction and choice that we make.
Discover how Balfour Beatty Living Places excels in optimising supply chain collaboration while prioritising safety and sustainability.